Protection and Processing of Personal Data
This statement is made to inform you, in accordance with the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (Law), which has been enacted in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the persons, in particular the confidentiality of private life within the scope of processing of personal data.
Under the law, the term of personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; and the processing of personal data shall mean any operation which is performed upon personal data such as collection, recording, storage, preservation, alteration, adaptation, disclosure, transfer, retrieval, making available for collection, categorization or blocking its use by wholly or partly automatic means or otherwise than by automatic means which form part of a filing system.
Identity of the Data Controller
Your personal data shall be processed, in accordance with the Law and with the extent below-mentioned, by Cosalindo Elektronik Ticaret A.Ş. (Company) as data controller.
Collection Methods of the Personal Data, Objectives and Legal Reasons of Processing
Your personal data may be collected orally, written or electronically, with respect to your explicit consent, depending on the services we offer you; by automatic means or otherwise than by automatic means, through membership forms, websites and mobile applications, e-mail, call centers, questionnaire and evaluation forms and the like.
- The fulfillment of our legal obligations under all laws and regulations applicable, in the scope of the activities carried out, mainly the Law Concerning the Protection of Consumers, the Regulation on Distance Contracts and the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, and the exercise of our rights arising from the current legislation,
- The performance of the conditions of the contract and protocol, concluded in order to provide services of our company and subject to the products and services, and to be able to fulfill in full and correctly the obligations.
- Communication with you related to the products and services that we render,
- Communication activities for promotion and information purposes,
- Performing statistical analyzes and market surveys and by using this information to make periodic campaign studies, promotional activities special to you or to carry out the activities of advertising, promotion and marketing,
- Improving our activities and our processes in order to render better services to you and provide your satisfaction,
- Evaluating your complaints and suggestions about our products and services,
- Receipt, via authorized payment institutions, of payments in the transactions made via payment cards, and prevention of the payment irregularities,
- Management of chargeback procedures carried out by the company with banks
- Giving information due to the legislation, to the government institutions which are competent to inspect the company due to the legislation,
- Arrangement of all records and documents which shall be the basis of transactions,
- Offering suggestions by our institutions with agreement and solution partners,
Your personal data shall be disclosed to the official authorities only when it is requested by the official authorities and when it is necessary to make an explanation in accordance with the mandatory provisions of the legislation. Our Company does not use and sell your personal information for any purpose other than these purposes, scope and activities.
All necessary technical and administrative measures are taken by us to prevent your personal data from being processed illegally and to prevent illegal access to your data and to preserve your personal data safely.
What are your rights under the Law?
You have the following rights, which can be exercised by applying to our Company whenever you wish, to;
- Learn whether or not your personal data have been processed, purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose and request information as to processing if your data have been processed,
- Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Request rectification in cases where you think your personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under the Law,
- Request notification, of your deletion or destruction of your personal data requests, and performance of the same transactions to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
- Object to occurrence of any result that is to your detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems and request compensation for the damages that you incur if you think your personal data is recorded or used unlawfully.
To exercise your rights related to the execution of this Law, you can apply to our Company by filling in the "Data Owner Application Form" and send the application to the following address information. If new methods of application are designated by the Personal Data Protection Board, these methods will be announced by you.
Applications made within this scope will be finalized within the shortest possible time frame and in maximum 30 days. These applications are currently free of charge. However, if the Personal Data Protection Board determines the fee schedule, the fee may be charged in accordance with this schedule and 1.00 (one) TRY will be charged for each page if the answers to the applications exceed 10 (ten) pages. If the answer is requested on the recording medium such as CD and flash memory, the fee shall be charged according to the cost of the required recording medium.
Duration of Personal Data Storage
Personal data shall be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by our Company at the latest six months period or no later than thirty days on your request, if the reason which necessitate processing is disappeared, even though it has been processed in accordance with the Law and other related law provisions.
The deletion of your personal data is the process of making it inaccessible and irrevocable to any person who processes personal data within the Company's organization or with the authorization and instruction of our Company except for the person or unit responsible for the technical storage, preservation and backup of such data.
The destruction of your personal data is the process of making personal data inaccessible, irretrievable and irrevocable by anyone.
Anonymization of your personal data is the making of the data irrelevant to a specific or identifiable person, even using appropriate techniques in terms of the recording medium and the relevant field of activity, such as returning data and mapping data to other data.
All transactions related to the deletion, destruction and anonymization of your personal data are recorded and these records and the electronic records, related to electronic commerce transactions within the scope of the Law on Regulation of Electronic Commerce No. 6563, shall be kept for 3 years from the date of the transaction to be submitted to the Ministry when it is necessary.
Keeping Personal Data Current and Accurate
Our company is obliged to keep your personal data accurate and current in accordance with the Law. If your data is incorrect or changes in any way, please update your data by contacting us.
We present our information with respect.COSALINDO ELEKTRONİK TİCARET A.Ş.
Maya Meridien İş Merkezi Ebulula Mardin Caddesi Akat Mahallesi No:16/8 34335 Beşiktaş/İstanbul
MERSİS NO: 0212047838300019
TİCARET SİCİL NO: 70948-5
VERGİ DAİRESİ: BEŞİKTAŞ
VERGİ NUMARASI: 2120478383